Coming soon to unicorn mobile devices

Posted by Dana Simpson in Art, Blog | Tagged , , , | 14 Comments

The strip formerly known as “Girl” will be launching in April on gocomics.com, it seems.

I’m now calling it:

14 Responses to Coming soon to unicorn mobile devices

1. Landbark says:

Wow, a lot of evolution and creation happened since the first Girl Strip.
    I miss the bird.

2. Lea says:

Finally! Congratulations!

3. Moriar says:

Huzzah, every so often I’ve remembered to dig around and try to see if Girl was existing yet. I was beginning to worry that something had gone horribly wrong.

This is good news, and I look forward to reading it!

4. Scyphi says:

Yay! I had just about given up hope on any incarnation of Girl appearing, but I’m assuming that since it took so long, it’s going to be worth it.

Though it’s clearly very different from the original concept. I miss the bird too. But it’s got a unicorn now, so…that’s gotta mean something. :P

5. King Ploobis says:

The best things come to those who wait… And something tells me it doesn’t get much better than this!

Oh, and just so you’ll get some practice in for the doubtless THOUSANDS of times you’ll be asked this; “How did you come up with the name ‘Heavenly Nostrils’?”

6. JLG says:

Did the bird sort of evolve into the unicorn?

7. Mark McKay says:

Glad to hear the good news about your strip! I loved Ozy & Millie when you were drawing that.

What sorts of advice did King Features tell you to get your strip ready for syndication? Hopefully it didn’t push you too far from your vision.

8. dolphin42 says:

It’s about freaking time! *kermit flail*

9. Frith Ra says:

Is the unicorn going to be as snarky as the bird was? Will there be biker bunnies & political loons?

Looking forward to being able to bookmark this new strip.

10. David Feuer says:

Do you have an official launch date and URL?

11. Rob's mom says: